How to Delete an iCloud Backup
There are 3 ways to delete an iCloud backup. Please check the detailed steps below.
Delete iCloud Backup using iOS Device:
- Open ‘Settings’ and tap on your name or Apple ID.
- Now, hit on ‘iCloud’ and head to ‘Manage Storage’.
- Tap ‘Backup’ followed by the device’s name you no longer need backup of.
- Finally, hit on ‘Delete Backup’ and you’re done.
Delete iCloud Backup via Mac:
- Open your Mac and select Apple menu.
- Pick out ‘System Preferences’ from the menu and hit on ‘iCloud’.
- Go to ‘Manage’ now and click ‘Backups’ from left.
- Pick out the iOS device from right and click on the one you don’t need backup of. At last, hit on ‘Delete’.
Delete iCloud Backup via Windows PC:
- Start with opening iCloud for Windows. Now click on ‘Storage’.
- Look for ‘Backups’ on the left side and choose one iOS device from the right side.
- Finally, hit on ‘Delete’ and your iCloud backup will be deleted.
If you lost videos from iOS Camerall Roll which are nowhere to download again, you can use Gihosoft iPhone Data Recovery to get back deleted videos from iOS device including iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
Gihosoft Free Android Data Recovery can help you easily recover lost data such as photos, videos, contacts, text messages, WhatsApp & Viber chats from Google Pixel/XL or other Android phones effortlessly.
Steps to Remove iCloud Account Without Password from iPhone or iPad on iOS 11 & 10
Step 1: To remove iCloud activation lock, the device should be jailbroken. With Yalu Jailbreak, it is possible to jailbreak new iPhones on new iOS versions.
Step 2: Download iFile, iFirewall, and iCleaner from Cydia.
Step 3: These tools will be used for different purposes. iFile will remove any stored password. Go to … Read More ...