Vodafone Recharge for Prepaid Superplans
If you are a subscriber to the Vodafone India’s cellular network you are part of India’s largest mobile telecommunications network after its merger with Idea Cellular India. On its own Vodafone India had about 212.5 million subscribers till December 2017. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Vodafone Group PLC from UK and has been in operations on the Indian soil since 1994.
For all the prepaid mobile users registered on Vodafone India’s network, the company has taken advantage of the internet rage and has opened its doors for Vodafone recharge or e-recharge as it is called that can be carried out from
- Vodafone India website,
- Vodafone App that can be downloaded onto the smart phone handset,
- As well as from the ecommerce portal of leading third party recharge resellers like Paytm, MobiKwik and others.
- And third party reseller App that are downloadable on the personal mobile
Towards the end of 2015, Vodafone started out its 4G LTE coverage in Indian on 1.8 and 2.1Giga Hertz bands from Kochi or Cochin in Kerala. By 2017, it has covered almost the entire country with the 4G LTE coverage. It also started work on being available at the 2.5Giga Hertz bandwidth last year thereby providing greater data speeds to its customers.
Vodafone’s VoLTE (Voice over long-term evolution) service that provides superior quality voice calls as the voice service is communicated through data flows is now available in the following circles in India:
- Delhi And NCR
- Maharashtra and Goa
- UP west
- UP east
Gujarat was the first to receive the Vodafone VoLTE service.
Vodafone India offers post paid and prepaid services to its subscribers which are available under different plans. At the company web site a consumer can look to complete the following activities:-
- Vodafone online recharge for prepaid SIM
- Paying online bills for postpaid SIM users
- Buy a SIM option where one can conduct operations like –
- Order a new postpaid number in 3 easy steps and get perks for doing so;
- Easily port existing number from any other mobile operator to the Vodafone network with no change in your contact number, and
- Convert a Vodafone prepaid number to postpaid number.
- All this is available with no physical documentation required
- The new SIM card is delivered to the customer’s doorstep within a stipulated period of time and there is a special tab on the site from where one can directly track the order.
- Get one SIM card that will fit into the SIM jacket of all types of mobiles – standard size, micro size and the nano size.
- Information safety and secure savings
Get your Vodafone recharge done today and enjoy unlimited calls and unlimited data. Enjoy free LIVE TV, movies; make as many local or roaming calls and share up to 100 SMS per day with Vodafone’s prepaid Super plans. Recharge your phone today and enjoy the amazing services provided by the service provider. Choose from among numerous plans available.